- The very top yellow bar has links to the most important navigation
helps and links to the five main areas of the site.
- These main seven areas are also linked at the bottom of each page.
logo always links to the home page.
- The grey "Location" bar tells you where you are.
It also links back to higher level pages. On this page there
is a link back to the main Help page
- The last item in this bar is not a link as it represents
the current page.
- The yellow "What's here" bar above contains a short
description or an index of the area you are in.
- The large green heading above the main body is the page title.
- The separate inks also appear on each page:
- Home: links to the home page
- Search: links to a page with the search tool.
- Help: links to a page with help for getting around
this site, the Internet and basic computer tips, and
help with downloading and viewing files.
- A ^ top link
always scrolls you back to the top of the page
- Each page offers contact information at the bottom. See immediately below.