Andreasfeld, Wiesenfeld, Herzenberg and Rosenhof (p. 110, 111)
Andreasfeld was settled in 1870 by families from Chortitza.
The first Mennonite Brethren Conference was held
Wiesenfeld was founded in 1880 by families belonging to the
Herzenberg later known as Alexandrovka was established in 1880. The settlers came from Molotschna.
Rosenhof belonged to the Schoenfeld Colony. The land was purchased from D.N. Brazol in 1868. The settlers came from Chortitza and Molotschna.