Alexanderwohl (p. 61, 62)
The village of Alexanderwohl
in the Molotschna Colony was settled in 1821. A large church measuring twelve
by twenty metres was built in 1865. During the 1870's numerous conferences were
held in this church at which the new conscription laws were discussed. Elder
Jacob Buller and a large portion of this congregation immigrated to the United
States in 1874.