This section has dated archived material
Please see the current Archives Holding pages on our new site.
The guide to the holdings offers an inventory outline of the archival resources held by the Mennonite Heritage Centre Archives. Additional detailed finding aids and file lists will be added as more material is catalogued and described.
- Congregation Collections
- British Columbia
- Eastern Canada
- Special Collections
- Conference Yearbooks (reports & directories)
- Serials and Periodicals
- CMU Mennonite Historical Library (part of CMU Library)
- Other Significant Collections
- Vertical File
- Sound Recordings
- Index for William Schroeder's 205 Maps
- William Schroeder's 205 Maps and Historical Notes related to Mennonite History (Includes
- Inventory of maps at Heritage Centre
- List of maps 1-670
- List of maps 671-938
- List of maps 939-1180
- List of maps 1181-1254
- Mennonite Bibliographies (annually published by Mennonite Life since 1947.
- Mennonite Historical Library bibliography (1992)
- Bibliography for the History of Conference of Mennonites in Canada Project (2004)